DB REFORMA (“BETBARNA REUNIDES CONSTRUCCIÓ, S.L.”), is a company specializing in the construction, reform and comprehensive rehabilitation of multi-family buildings, single-family homes and facilities. Within the framework of your business plan, expansion and continuous improvement; The Management of DB REFORMA has defined a Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, which aims to:
- Satisfy the requirements of our clients and the legal and regulatory obligations that are applicable to us.
- Improve and optimize the management of the company and the work carried out, to obtain better economic and time profitability, and at the same time improve the protection of the environment.
Consequently, the Management defines the following company policy and undertakes to:
- Define, review and modify the company’s Objectives, clearly designating those responsible for compliance and providing them with the necessary resources.
- Take into account the context of the organization and the expectations of the interested parties that help us manage our Risk and Opportunity Management System.
- Review the sufficiency and suitability of HR and materials to achieve compliance with the requirements of our services and products and, as far as possible, maintain high levels of satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
- Motivate all our staff, internal and external, to comply with the provisions of our Management System, this being a fundamental element for improving our image as a company and, likewise, making our activity more profitable.
- Apply our Management System as an organizational tool for our company, periodically reviewing its implementation and effectiveness, and establishing the mechanisms for its Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure that the work carried out by the company is carried out in a manner that respects the environment, through the application of pollution prevention measures and with a focus on life cycle analysis of our services and products.
- Guarantee safety and health conditions at work, through the application of measures to prevent accidents and damage to the health of workers.